People's Choice Chili Cook-off Contest
Chili Cook-off: For $5 the public can get a sample of each competitors concoction and vote for first, second and third place. First place gets $100, second get $50 and third gets $25. To compete, bring 2 gallons of chili to the event. Chili Cook-off competitors receive free admission to the Festival, free exposure for your chili, and a chance of winning prize money.
To register, or for more information, email Deb Papineau at email@example.com.
Time: The Chili competitors have to be ready to start serving their chili at 12:15 pm. So please plan accordingly.
-----Chili Cook-off Rules (updated 9/12/14):
- Contact Deb Papineau via email to register or ask questions: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each competitor must supply 2 gallons of chili to be judged by the people.
- Entry is free for the competitor and up to 4 of his team to the competition and festival. Any more than 5 in a team will be charged $5 to get into the festival.
- Electricity will be provided. Tents will be provided. Portable burners are allowed.
- Event goes on rain or shine,
so come prepared with a canopy.
- Seating: Not provided, bring your own, if desired.
- The Chili cook-off competitors have to be ready to start serving their chili at 12:15 pm.
- Bowls, spoons and samplers will be provided.